skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Katrina's Art Blog
A daily art piece described-sometimes with story.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
My Charcoal of a Greyhound
This is a tight drawing I did of a rescued greyhound. I did get involved with animal causes and all 4 of our animals were adopted. Am working over 30 hours this weekend. Have little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(18)
Gestural deer experiment
A rendering of buttterflies
Crazy Dog Love Expressionist Painting
Acrylics and a wooden picture frame...
Acrylic Sketch of Live Model
ACEO of greyhound
Watercolor of kitten
Tulips Watercolor
Oil painting
Print of Deer
Colored Pencil Drawing of Greyhound
Graphite Drawing of Cat
Playing with new acrylic set
A Sunny Day Watercolor
My Charcoal of a Greyhound
Whistler's Mother Cartoon
Starting oil paintings
My first art post blog. I'll start with this drawing.
About Me
katrina
I am an unapologetic pro-life activist. I sidewalk counsel, I do public speaking, I contribute to pro-life causes, I write.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment