skip to main | skip to sidebar

Katrina's Art Blog

A daily art piece described-sometimes with story.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Watercolor of kitten


I  did our kitten.
Posted by katrina at 9:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ▼  June (18)
      • Gestural deer experiment
      • A rendering of buttterflies
      • Crazy Dog Love Expressionist Painting
      • Acrylics and a wooden picture frame...
      • Acrylic Sketch of Live Model
      • ACEO of greyhound
      • Watercolor of kitten
      • Tulips Watercolor
      • Oil painting
      • Print of Deer
      • Colored Pencil Drawing of Greyhound
      • Graphite Drawing of Cat
      • Playing with new acrylic set
      • A Sunny Day Watercolor
      • My Charcoal of a Greyhound
      • Whistler's Mother Cartoon
      • Starting oil paintings
      • My first art post blog. I'll start with this drawing.

About Me

My photo
katrina
I am an unapologetic pro-life activist. I sidewalk counsel, I do public speaking, I contribute to pro-life causes, I write.
View my complete profile